Ease ‘Clinician Burnout’ by complementing your practice with BioEnergetic Wellness (BEW) tools.
Release muscle knots and rigidity with these easy techniques. Invest 5 minutes of BEW tools in a session and reduce the effort and length of time invested in melting tissue tension in a session by 15-20 minutes. Greg Webb’s expertise in linking key tools to his Massage Therapy practice has meant safety, ease of applications, and increased successes with his clients. He will share his favorite tools in this introductory workshop and provide more in-depth techniques for those registered for the “Shift into Wellness Synergy Summit.”
This webinar will include:
- Para-Spinal Melter.
- The 90 Second Muscle Melter. A simple 3 step process for individual muscles.
- Quick, easy Pre-Release Methods of muscles from T1 to L5.
- Corrections affecting the circulatory and proprioceptive systems that release tissue tension.
- Improve treatment efficiency and allow for pre-release of muscle rigidity
- Learn reflex techniques for increasing blood and lymphatic capillary diameter. (Opening the ‘pipes’ for easier fluid movement)
- Provide opportunity to quickly decrease pain and tenderness
- Create primary and regional muscle texture change immediately
- Reduce and re-pattern re-occurring issues such as muscle compensation and imbalance patterns
- Expand and blend skills and knowledge for new session approaches
Special thanks to Yolande Kielstra for her support to create the webinar content. Her expertise in Massage Therapy, Touch for Health and nutrition are a huge asset to CanBeWell programs.