Be part of an energetic association engaged in meaningful work and shared vision!
Introductory Membership Discount
Students studying a Bioenergetic Wellness discipline or modality may purchase a General Membership, with the benefits of that membership, for the discounted amount of $45. The discount is only available to first-time members and is for the term of one year only.
Note: Standards of Practice, or SOP, is explained below the chart.
Our Basic Membership
Full Our Advanced Membership
* Standards of Practice for BioEnergetic Wellness in Canada
The purpose of the Standard of Practice program is to provide members and the public with consistent and recognized standards for BioEnergetic Wellness in Canada.
- Participation in SOP is included with FULL MEMBERSHIP ONLY
- The SOP Assessment identifies the participating member’s level of competency within the field of Bioenergetic Wellness (in Canada) as “Professional”, “Associate”, or “Student”. This designation will be added to the participating member’s CanBeWell Membership Certificate (i.e. “Member: Professional Level”)
- SOP specifies minimum requirements for each level of competency, as well as minimum continuing education requirements for participating members
- Applicants must provide a detailed Record of Training, along with copies of supporting documents/certification
Rights and Responsibilities
Members in good standing are eligible:
- for Association programs, benefits and services (as outlined by Membership Category Benefits)
- to serve as a member of any Committee
- to apply to serve on the Board of Directors
- to apply to serve as an Executive Board Member if they have been a 9327398 Canada Association [Canadian Association of BioEnergetic Wellness] member in good standing for a minimum of two (2) years.
It is the responsibility of each member to:
- Pay membership dues to the Association by the renewal date of the membership
- Ensure that accurate contact information is on file with the Association within thirty (30) days of any changes
- Uphold the Code of Conduct and Ethics as published by the Association, and Signed by the member
- Uphold the Standards of Practice as applicable